Other Documents and Information:
Downloadable Test Data:
Have Questions about Aero-Green 4035
or any of our other products? Email us
or give us a call at (540) 450-8375
AERO-GREEN 4035 KEEPS YOUR RUNWAYS SAFE...AND GREEN!
Carbonized rubber deposits on airport runways cause a dangerous loss of friction making the touch-down zone slippery and hazardous, endangering the lives of pilots, passengers and the ground crew. Removing the rubber is the only way to guarantee that your facility’s runways are safe.
Aero-Green 4035 Runway Rubber Remover is a readily biodegradable, strategically designed cleaner that quickly removes runway rubber residue, making the runway safe for landing aircraft. It contains no caustic ingredients, so it won’t harm metals, runway pavement seals, caulking compounds, runway lights, landing aircraft or airport personnel. Aero-Green 4035 can be used alone, or in combination with heavy duty sweeper / broom scrubbing action or waterblasting. Both methods are very efficient and the application rates are very cost-effective.
Additional benefits include:
- cleans existing markings without damage
- safe for personnel / requires no respirator or hazardous training
- user-friendly / easy to apply, easy to rinse, residue free
- will not harm airport equipment, landscaping, or contaminate ground water
- compatible with oil / water separators and wastewater treatment systems
- non-combustible / cheaper to ship, easier to store, safer to use
- help airports meet their ‘Green Mandate’
Aero-Green ‘Aviation’ cleaning products …
Proven. Tested. Certified.
Hi-Lite Solutions goes the extra mile to make sure that Aero-Green 4035 won’t harm the runway, the environment, personnel, as well as any aircraft it might come in contact with.
Aero-Green 4035 meets or exceeds the accepted criteria set forth by the Federal Aviation Association for the following Accepted Testing Methods for Aircraft Cleaning Materials as seen in AC No: 43-205:
- Immersion Corrosion Test - ASTM F 483
- Sandwich Corrosion Test - ASTM 1110
- Hydrogen Embrittlement - ASTM F 519
- Effect on Painted Surfaces - ASTM F 502
- Acrylic Crazing Test - ASTM F 484
- Residue - ASTM F 485Aero-Green 4035 has been proven and tested, and is certified to:- McDonnell Douglas CSD #1
- Boeing Test D6-17487 Revision P
- AMS 1526C
- 40 CFR 796.3100; Aerobic Aquatic Biodegradation
Aero-Green ‘Aviation’ cleaning products are aerospace NESHAPS compliant, contain no hazardous materials as defined by the EPA, and no SARA 373 or RCRA listed ingredients.
GIVE US A CALL TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR RUNWAY RUBBER REMOVAL NEEDS! (540) 450-8375